Health & Community Services Complaints Commissioner Website Focus Group
The office of the South Australian Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner (HCSCC) is a statutory office established by the Health and Community Services Complaints Act 2004 (the Act).
HCSCC opened to the public in October 2005. Dr Grant Davies is the current Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner and commenced in this role on 26 February 2018.
HCSCC assists people – service users, carers and service providers – with complaints about health or community services in South Australia.
This includes government, private and non-government health and community services.
HCSCC are working on renewing their website to be more user-friendly and are seeking consumer feedback regarding their new website.
HCSCC are specifically looking for feedback whether the website covers the following;
• Is it the right information with the right level of detail?
• Is it written in consumer friendly language?
• Is it easy to navigate around the website to find the information you want?
• Is the process to report a complaint easy to undertake?
• Is the site visually appealing?
• Is the site navigable for people with disabilities? Including poor vision
This focus group will go through the website and provide feedback to HCSCC to ensure it is as user-friendly as possible.
Adelaide, SA 5001