During 2019-2020 HCASA focused on developing a new suite of position statements to better contextualise consumer engagement in South Australia and as a call to action to health service providers to implement best practice consumer and community engagement and participation.
These position statements remain current and HCASA hopes that, in the absence of a health consumer peak body in South Australia, health and community services, and key stakeholders and champions, will continue to promote and revise these statements to ensure they remain contemporary.
- Consumer Centred Care – HCASA Position Statement
- Consumer Community Engagement In Health Care – HCASA Position Statement
- Working with Consumer Advocates Representatives – HCASA Position Statement
- Consumer Sitting Fees Reimbursements – HCASA Position Statement
- Healthcare Rights Driving Consumer Centred – HCASA HCSCC Joint Statement
- Raise the Rates – HCASA Position Statement
- Uluru Statement – HCASA Position Statement